Monday, February 6, 2012

#IDEAS

Ⓘ ⒹⒺⒶⓈ
   #OpLightStrike . . .    
Message From Anonymous. Hello This Is A Message From Anonymous. My
Friends I Would Like To Invite Any And All Willing To Participate In
The Next Goal . Operation Lightning Strike. During This Operation Make
Your Own YouTube account along with a face book or twitter to broadcast
the message of anonymous. Make Your Pages Your Own And Promoted
Anything You See Fit. This Operation's Main Goal Is To Increase The
Network Between Pages. Allowing For Fast Transmission of information
and other operations preformed within anonymous.

We Must All Remember We Are Only As Strong As Our Signal. Knowledge Is
Free.
I hope this voice provides a bit more clarity for you.
It is important that the message is understood.
This voice change also proves a point about Anonymous.
I can be anyone.
Anywhere.
At anytime.
This is because, I am not a person.
I am an Idea.
An Idea that humanity can better its self.
The people behind the mask are host,
purely messengers of that idea.
You can not destroy an Idea and You can not destroy Anonymous.
For we are Legion,
We never forgive.
We never forget.
Expect us...

No comments:

Post a Comment